InsulWear™ Boxer Men - Clothing/ Underwear for Insulin Pump Users - DESCRIBED IN THE 2018 CONSUMER GUIDE OF DIABETES FORECAST MAGAZINE (by ADA)
Like coupons and promo codes? Check our promotions page for all current discounts!
InsulWear™ with special pockets makes life for insulin pump users easier.
Things get tricky when you are fumbling over your tubing and trying to find the best way to carry your pump. InsulWear is developed by and for insulin pump users, providing stretchy pockets with an opening in the back to slip your tubing through to the site while your pump sits in the pocket.
An integrated pocket placed on right side. Pocket is placed diagonally to follow the body's natural movement. Pocket opens and closes with a snap fastener. Boxer underwear has also an opening from the inside where you can place the pump into the pocket. Hose can simply be placed on the inside of the garment. All common insulin pumps fits in the InsulWear™ pockets.
InsulWear™ is made of high quality ‘breathing’ material. Be comfortable, feel free and secure wearing your insulin pump wherever you go!
- Material: 93% Tencel & 7% Elastane. The material is breathing, transporting moisture and has a cool effect. Suits very well to everyday life, exercising and physical activity.
- Laundry instructions: Machine wash at 40 degrees C or 104 F. We recommend avoiding tumbling.
- Size: Small, Medium and Large. The Boxer underwear fits tight and is true to size.
- Size of pocket for Insulin Pump: Length: 4.7 inches (120mm) Width: 2.6 inches (67mm) Depth: 1.2 inches (30mm).
1. When you have the garment on, insert the pump in the pocket from inside of garment.
2. Make sure the pocket from the front is closed with the popper.
3. The garment is now ready for use (make sure your medication is secured).
4. When taking out and putting in the pump to and from the garment during use, it is recommended to use the opening from the outside.
Size Chart (Sizing Chart):
Disclaimer: The user maintains full responsibility to administer medication at the appropriate times. InsulWear´s garments are to be used only as an aid in safeguarding and carrying your insulin pump. Always follow your doctor’s treatment recommendation and in case of issues with the insulin administration call your doctor immediately.