POUCHO Insulin Cooling Wallet
Like coupons and promo codes? Check our promotions page for all current discounts!
These handy cooling wallets are helpful accessories for people with diabetes and other temperature sensitive medications. Advantages with POUCHO cooling wallets for insulin:
- Less water is needed to activate Poucho cooling wallets with the effect of faster cooling.
- With an improved quality of cooling medium, so called Superabsorbent in the Poucho cooling wallets, the cooling effect also is extended, thus lasting longer times.
- The Poucho cooling wallets are also longer meaning that the all of the insulin pens are placed in the cooling wallet.
Keep your insulin cool without refrigerator!
•Medicool´s Poucho wallets activates by using tap water in just forty seconds
- Great for active travelers
- Can be reactivated hundreds of times
- Stays cool up to 4 days
- Stays below room temperature for up to 4 days
- For insulin pens and other medication which is temperature sensitive
- Available in blue or black color
- Available in 5 sizes
INSTRUCTIONS & SIZES
- Soak blue inner pouch in water for 1 or 2 minutes or hold and turn vigorously under running tap water for 30 to 40 seconds.
- Pat Dry with towel and insert items to be cooled.
- Place inner pouch into the outer Poucho Wallet. Repeat every 3 - 5 days to reactivate.
Sizes (centimeters / inches)
Single: 5.8 x 16.5 cm / 2.2 x 6.5 inches
Small: 15 x 18.5 cm / 5.9 x 7.2 inches
Double: 11 x 19 cm / 4.3 x 7.5 inches
Large: 14 x 19 cm / 5.5 x 7.5 inches
XLarge: 23.5 x 17.5 cm / 9.2 x 6.9 inches
- Do not place your Poucho Wallet into a zip-lock style plastic bag during normal use as this will prevent water evaporation and interfere with the cooling process of the Poucho Wallet.
- Poucho is for insulin pens currently in use. Unopened bottles or pens should be kept in a refrigerator until ready for use. This Poucho Wallet can help keep the insulin in current use at controlled room temperature (59 F to 86 F) as water in the Thermo-Cool fabric evaporates.
- Read the pharmaceutical company recommendation for the proper storage and use of insulin products.
- Please observe that insulin and other medication is not part of our delivery.